Gay, Lesbian Health
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
- This organizationâ€™s goal is to insure quality health care for lesbians, gays, bisexual and transgender people and healthcare providers. There is a section for patients in which they can give questions to their doctors about their health.
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Health
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- This is a nonprofit organization to support gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer people who are victims of domestic violence through education, advocacy and direct services.
- The Network/La Red
- This organization focuses on ending domestic abuse in lesbian and bisexual women. They also offer support services to victims and information on what to do if a person is in a domestic abuse situation. The site is in English and Spanish.
Last Modified: Thursday May 11, 2017 2:58 PM