Traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury. Quick Guide- Patient/Family
(Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Many injured soldiers returning from war have suffered brain injuries. This short handout lists common symptoms and problems that could be signs of brain injury. Also lists things that can help and things that can hurt during recovery.
- The link above requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to view or download this article, get Acrobat Reader here.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Hope through Research
(National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke)
- This is a very complete article about TBI in question and answer format. Includes description, signs and symptoms, medical care, how different types affect the body, disabilities, and more. Also available in Spanish.
- What is Traumatic Brain Injury?
(National Center for Injury Prevention and Control.)
- A brief fact sheet in question and answer format. Includes some statistics and links to additional information including a list of signs and symptoms and possible outcomes.
Last Modified: Friday February 03, 2017 10:50 AM