- Extreme Heat: A Prevention Guide to Promote Your Personal Health and Safety
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Learn about the dangers of very hot weather and what to do to stay safe. Has tips on drinking, dress, and exercise; who is at risk; how to recognize and treat heat stroke, heat exhaustion, heat rash and sunburn.
- Heat Illness
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- Protecting Yourself from Heat Stress
(Department of Health and Human Services. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Learn what to look for and how to protect yourself from heat stroke, exhaustion, or stress if you work in hot conditions.
Last Modified: Thursday February 09, 2017 12:33 PM