- National Gang Center
(Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice)
- This federal government website gives information and statistics about gangs. They also give strategies and provide training on how people can prevent people from joining gangs in their neighborhoods.
- Resources for Parents
(South Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice)
- This provides parents information about the Department of Justice, including the juvenile justice process, community services and school mental health resources.
- Violence Prevention: Youth Violence
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC))
- This Web page provides a lot of information on youth violence, including statistics on how people can understand youth violence, how it affects each state and prevention strategies.
- Warning Signs of Youth Violence
(American Psychological Association (APA))
- The APA gives the reasons why violence is caused by youth. The site also tips on how to recognize warning signs in others, dealing with anger and how to control the risk of violent behavior.
Last Modified: Thursday October 24, 2019 10:35 AM