- Facts about Noroviruses on Cruise Ships
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Norovirus infection can spread quickly on a cruise ship. Learn what to look for, how to prevent getting and spreading noroviruses, and what to do if you do get sick.
(Center for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Norovirus is a very contagious virus. You can get norovirus from an infected person, contaminated food or water, or by touching contaminated surfaces. Learn more about the symptoms, transmission, prevention and treatment of this virus.
- Norovirus (Norwalk Virus)
- Learn how norovirus is spread to food and what you can do to prevent getting sick. You will also find information on cruise ship outbreaks facts for food handlers and other general information.
- Norovirus Infection
- Find information about norovirus, including symptoms, causes and treatment options.
- Norovirus Infections
- Learn the basics about these highly contagious viruses. Follow links to find out about symptoms, how to treat, how you might be at risk, and how to avoid or stop the spread of the virus.
Last Modified: Monday October 21, 2019 4:20 PM