Pierre Robin Syndrome
- A Guide to Understanding Pierre Robin Sequence
(Children's Craniofacial Association)
- Basic information in a question and answer format.
- The link above requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to view or download this article, get Acrobat Reader here.
- Cleft Palate Foundation
- This is a non-profit organization that helps improve the quality of life for those affected by facial birth defects. They provide information for parents and health professionals. Videos for parents about feeding.
- Pierre Robin Syndrome
- This article from the A.D.A.M. encyclopedia explains Pierre Robin syndrome, also called Robin sequence. This is a condition present at birth, in which the infant has a smaller-than-normal lower jaw, a tongue that falls back in the throat, and difficulty breathing. Click the Espanol button on the upper right for Spanish.
Last Modified: Friday February 10, 2017 11:05 AM