- Learn more about bullying on this site. Includes information on clinical trials, journal articles laws and policy.
- Facts for Families: Bullying
(American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP))
- Learn more about issues that affect children, teenagers and families. Facts sheets are available in Spanish and can be downloaded. Learn more about bullying and what you can do to help their child if they are being bullied.
- National Crime Prevention Council
- Find information on the National Crime Prevention Council's Bullying Campaign. Site features programs, training and downloadable brochures on bullying.
- Operation Respect
- This nonprofit organization focuses on assuring that each child goes to school in a environment where they are free of bullying, ridicule and violence. There are sections for kids, parents and educators.
(Health Resources and Services Administration)
- Provides information from various government agencies (including the Department of Education and the Department of Justice) on how kids, teens, young adults, parents, educators and others in the community can prevent or stop bullying. Has a section for teens, parents, kids and educators. Also has "Stop Bullying Now" webisodes. Also available in Spanish.
Last Modified: Tuesday February 07, 2017 10:48 AM