- 2019 Novel Coronavirus
(Centers for Disease Control)
- The official CDC website for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Find the most up to date information and guidance from the US Government.
- SC DHEC 2019 Novel Coronavirus Official Page
(South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control)
- The SC DHEC official page for the 2019 Coronavirus. Use this site to find all the latest state information and resources.
- World Health Organization Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
(World Health Organization)
- Explains what a coronavirus is and ways on how you can prevent the virus from spreading. Also has a question-and-answer section, a video explaining the virus and a link with news on the latest outbreak.
- Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 from OSHA
(Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA))
- "This webpage provides information for workers and employers about the evolving coronavirus outbreak first identified in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. The information includes links to interim guidance and other resources for preventing exposures to, and infection with, the novel coronavirusâ€”now officially named COVID-19."
Last Modified: Sunday March 15, 2020 10:30 PM