- 2019 Novel Coronavirus
(Centers for Disease Control)
- Has information about the Novel Coronavirus that was first detected in China in late 2019 and its spread to the United States and other countries. Includes a question-and-answer section and guidance for international travelers.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus, Wuhan, China
(South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control)
- Has information on the virus that started in China in late 2019 and how DHEC and the Centers for Disease Control are working together regarding the outbreak.
(World Health Organization)
- Explains what a coronavirus is and ways on how you can prevent the virus from spreading. Also has a question-and-answer section, a video explaining the virus and a link with news on the latest outbreak.
- Discusses what makes up a coronavirus, the symptoms and what to do after diagnosis.
- Coronavirus Infections
- Links to sites reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics inclde Latest News, General/Overviews, Diagnosis/Symptoms/ Pictures/Diagrams, Prevention/Screening, Statistics, Law and Policy, and more. Includes information about Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Last Modified: Sunday February 02, 2020 12:14 PM