- HealthMap Vaccine Finder
- Are you looking for a flu shot? This Website can help you find pharmacies, clinics and health departments that offer flu vaccinations. You can search by address, zip code or type of flu vaccination. In addition to flu vaccines, you can find where to get 10 other vaccines, including Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Shingles, HPV (Human Papillomavirus), MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Chickenpox, Td (Tetanus and Diphtheria), Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertusis), Meningitis and Pneumonia. Click on each disease name for a description. Make sure you contact locations to make sure vaccinations are available.
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- This gives a detailed description of meningitis including symptoms, causes and complications. There is also information on treatments and how you can lessen the possibilities of getting meningitis.
- Meningitis and Encephalitis Information Page
(National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke)
- Provides information about meningitis and encephalitis in a question-and-answer format. Also has information on clinical trials, research and treatment options.
- Multistate Fungal Meningitis Outbreak Investigation
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Has updates about the 2012 fungal meningitis outbreak cause by medicine made by the New England Compounding Center. Resources featured include maps of affected areas, updated stories and sections for patients and health professionals.
- Update on Fungal Meningitis
(Food and Drug Administration)
- Provides updates about the 2012 fungal meningitis outbreak cause by medicine made by the New England Compounding Center. Includes links to other information including lists of customers and recalled products.
Last Modified: Monday October 21, 2019 2:47 PM