- Global Health - Polio
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Gives a description of polio and also explains efforts to eradicate polio around the world.
- Describes what polio is, signs and symptoms, vaccination information and eradication information.
- Provides information about polio including symptoms, causes and treatment options. Also has information on alternative medical options and tips on how to cope.
- Polio and Post-Polio Syndrome
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
Last Modified: Tuesday October 22, 2019 11:57 AM