Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- Returning from the War Zone
(National Center for PTSD)
- These are interactive guides for military members and their families on learning what to expect when a service member comes home from deployment. Provides tips on how to help military member adapt with home life.
- The link above requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to view or download this article, get Acrobat Reader here.
- The National Center for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
(Department of Veterans Affairs)
- For veterans and the public. Learn about ptsd, what it is, common reactions, treatment, how it affects families and friends, issues specific to women. See Return from War guides for military and for families. Also has videos.
Last Modified: Monday March 07, 2011 10:57 AM