- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Includes sections for young children and teens as well as general information about the disease and its treatment. Lis of links to educational, professional and government sites.
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
(American Academy of Dermatology)
- Gives a brief summary of what psoriasis is, the different types of the skin disorder, and treatment options.
- Psoriasis Speaks
- Run by a pharmaceutical company, this website explains what psoriasis is, treatment options, and videos from psoriasis patients on how they live with the skin disorder.
Last Modified: Tuesday April 11, 2017 10:19 AM