- Genetic and Rare Disease Information Center
(National Human Genome Research Institute)
- This government agent answers questions from the public, health care professionals and researches about genetic and rare diseases. Has information about specific disorders and fact sheets. Also in Spanish.
- National Organization for Rare Disorders
- Professional and Support Groups
- Office of Rare Diseases Research
(National Institutes of Health)
- This government agency has information about rare diseases, clinical trials and links where you can find publications about rare diseases.
- Rare Diseases
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
Last Modified: Wednesday April 12, 2017 3:22 PM