- National Sleep Foundation (NSF)
- This independent nonprofit organizationâ€™s mission is to improve public health and safety by achieving understanding of sleep and sleep disorders, and by supporting education, sleep-related research, and advocacy. Their site provides education about sleep disorders and advice on how to overcome sleep problems. There are facts and statistics about health problems, work problems, and accidents related to fatigue. There is an on-line test for finding out if you have a sleep problem and resources for getting help.
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- The ASAA is a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing injury, disability, and death from sleep apnea and to enhancing the well-being of those affected by this common disorder.
- Sleep Disorders
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
Last Modified: Monday February 13, 2017 11:16 AM