Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Safe sleep for your baby
(March of Dimes)
- Provides tips on how your baby can sleep safely and prevent SIDS and other dangers like choking and suffocation.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include General/Overviews, Coping, Prevention/Screening, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Genetics, Organizations, Directories, Statistics, and more. Select espanol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- Sudden Unexpected Infant Death and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Defines what Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is and gives information and resources for parents and caregivers.
Last Modified: Wednesday October 23, 2019 3:30 PM