- Heat Illnesses Can be Fatal; Would You Know What to Do?
(National Safety Council)
- Provides advice on what you can do to prevent sun and heat exposure and related illnesses, including skin cancer, heat exhaustion and heat rash.
- Extreme Heat: A Prevention Guide to Promote Your Personal Health and Safety
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Has information on how you and your loved ones can prevent getting sunstroke and other heat-related illnesses. Also have tips on how care for children and the elderly during the summer.
- Heat Illness
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
Last Modified: Monday April 17, 2017 11:48 AM