Taste and Smell Disorders
- Disorders of Taste and Smell
- Describes various taste and smell disorders, what parts of the anatomy that is affected by taste and smell disorders, and treatment options.
- Hyposmia and Anosmia
(American Academy of Otolaryngology â€“ Head and Neck Surgery)
- This article explains how smell and taste functions work and what causes people to loose them in a question-and-answer format. Also explains treatment options and how you can cope with hyposmia and anosmia.
- Taste and Smell Disorders
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
Last Modified: Monday October 16, 2017 10:19 AM