- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- Learn about symptoms, causes and treatment options. Also offers tips on ways to prevent getting the lung infection.
- Tuberculosis (TB)
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Learn basic facts about TB, including testing and diagnosis, vaccines, and research about the disease.
- Tuberculosis Control Program
(South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control)
- This program is responsible for protecting the citizens of South Carolina from tuberculosis, which is a treatable, but deadly, lung infection. Includes fact sheets on TB in English and Spanish, information on TB prevention and statistics on TB cases in the state.
Last Modified: Monday October 16, 2017 10:15 AM