- Medline Plus provides trusted information on Grief and links to other federal government agency resources. Information available in multiple languages.
- Coping with Disasters
- MedlinePlus provides trusted information on Coping with Disasters and links to other federal government agency resources. Information available in multiple languages.
- Coping with Disasters, Violence and Traumatic Events
(Department of Health and Human Services))
- The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services website on Coping with Disasters, Violence and other Traumatic Events.
- Coping with Grief and Loss: Guide to Grieving and Bereavement
- Tons of information on grief and loss. You will also find related resources and articles on the topic.
- This Website provides information on Mental and Emotional Health, Family and Relationships, Healthy Living and Seniors and Aging. Content is written and reviewed by medical professionals.
- Incidents of Mass Violence
(Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
- Find information on who is at risk for emotional distress after incidents of mass violence. Links to website resources and hotlines to get help.
- Loss, Grief, and Bereavement (PDQÂ®)
(National Cancer Institute)
- This site provides information about bereavement in relation to cancer. It will be useful for the patient, relatives and friends. The phases of grief are described.
Last Modified: Saturday February 18, 2017 12:12 AM