(Hands on Health-SC)
- Read this for a general introduction to cancer. This section also includes links to many Web sites which focus on all aspects of cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include News, General/Overviews, Clinical Trials, Disease Management, Pictures/Diagrams, Prevention/Screening, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Treatment, Genetics, Organizations, Statistics, Seniors, Women, and more. Learn about colon and rectal cancer, ongoing clinical trials, and tests for diagnosis. Includes interactive tutorials on colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy. Also has questions to ask your doctor and much more. Select espanol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Treatment
(American Gastroenterological Association)
- Find out about colon cancer prevention on the site of the American Gastroenterological Association. Click on "Prevention".
- United Ostomy Association, Inc.
- United Ostomy Association, Inc. is a volunteer organization "dedicated to providing education, information, support and advocacy for people who have had or will have intestinal or urinary diversions."
Last Modified: Thursday October 31, 2019 3:28 PM