- able South Carolina
- Serves counties in the Midlands and Upstate regions. There is information about local support groups on the Web site.
- Camp Spearhead
(Greenville County Recreation District)
- This camp provides summer camping activities to children and adults with special needs. It is located in Cleveland, SC.
- Developmental Disabilities
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- Intellectual Disability (formerly Mental Retardation)
(Center for Parent Information and Resources)
- This fact sheet provides an overview of mental retardation, including signs, causes, tips for parents, and educational needs.
- Special Olympics of South Carolina
- The Special Olympics of South Carolina provides sports training and competition for children and adults with mental retardation. There is information about upcoming events and how to become involved.
Last Modified: Friday October 18, 2019 10:31 AM