- Monitoring Trends in Lung Disease: Data & Statistics
(American Lung Association)
- Learn about trends in tobacco use and air quality, as well as finding data and statistics about asthma and lung disease.
- Fast Stats A to Z: Asthma
(National Center for Health Statistics)
- The Centers for Disease Control provides data and statistics about asthma in the United States.
- Health Services: Bureau of Epidemiology
(SC Department of Health and Environmental Control)
- Select Asthma in South Carolina Fact Sheet - 2009 for statistics and data about asthma in South Carolina.
- The link above requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to view or download this article, get Acrobat Reader here.
Last Modified: Monday December 19, 2016 11:04 AM