Asthma Section Sources
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency What is Asthma?. Retrieved August 1, 2003 from:
- American Lung Association. African Americans and Lung Disease Fact Sheet: January 2005. Retrieved October 20, 2006 from:
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Allergic Conditions: Asthma. Retrieved August 1, 2003 from:
- MUSChealth Allergy and Asthma. Retrieved August 1, 2003 from:
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research Asthma. Retrieved August 1, 2003 from:
- Crater, D. D. Asthma Hospitalization Trends in Charleston, South Carolina, 1956 to 1997: Twenty-Fold Increase Amon. Pediatrics 2001 Dec;108(6):1353, e97
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control Asthma in South Carolina Fact Sheet - 2009. Retrieved September 2, 2009 from:
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Asthma: A Concern for Minority Populations. October 2001. Retrieved August 1, 2003 from:
- American Lung Association. Lung Disease Data at a Glance. Retrieved October 20, 2006 from:
- Bethea, Louise H. M.D., P.A. Sniffles and Sneezes Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention. Retrieved August 14, 2003 from:
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control, Bureau of Air Quality South Carolina Ozone Forecast. Retrieved August 1, 2003 from:
Written by: Lillian Trettin, Ph.D.
Reviewed by: Jeffrey G. Schultze, M.D.
Created on: August 14, 2003; Rev. February 26, 2004
Last Modified: Monday December 09, 2019 12:22 PM