Where can I go for help and more information about asthma?

Your family doctor can refer you to a specialist. Or, you can look in the Yellow Pages of your phone book under "Physicians/Allergy" or "Physicians/Pulmonary Diseases (Lung)". You may also try using some of the links below to learn where to find help and to get more information.

To learn more:

National Asthma Centers
South Carolina Resources
Major Internet Sites
Asthma Sites for Ethnic Communities
Asthma Sites in Spanish
Asthma Sites for Kids
Asthma Sites for Young Adults and Teens
Asthma Sites for Professionals
Asthma Specialists
Professional and Support Organizations
Interactive Videos about Asthma
Magazines, Books and Brochures

next » What is the latest research and news in asthma?

Written by: Lillian Trettin, Ph.D.
Reviewed by: Jeffrey G. Schultze, M.D.
Last Modified: Thursday September 26, 2019 9:09 AM