Welcome to Go Local-South Carolina
a service of Hands on Health-South Carolina
Local Health Services Searching Methods:
- All Services and Health Issues
- Combined list: all providers, facilities, services, diseases, and health issues
- Services by Location
- Choose your location and find services in your area.
- Services by Providers, Facilities, and Services
- Looking for a physician, hospital, nursing home or pharmacy? Start here.
- Services for Diseases and Health Issues
- A list of specific topics from arthritis to weight loss and dieting that will guide you to services in your area.
- MedlinePlus: Health Topics
- MedlinePlus: Health and drug information for patients, family and friends.
The Go Local-South Carolina partnership is developing a statewide database that will provide information about health services and resources all over South Carolina. Medical and public librarians are identifying and describing health services in their communities and across the state. Help us grow!
Suggest a health service provider, resource, or program for Go Local-SC. Use our Contact Us form to tell us about it.
Providers - Please use Suggest Your Health Resource to add your resource/business/organization to the Local Health Services Directory.
Tell us what you think of Go Local-SC, including what you like or don't like. Use the Contact Us form.