Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Provides information about complementary and alternative medicine. Sections of this webpage include expert answers by professionals and resources where you can find more information about complementary and alternative medicine.
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine
- The National Library of Medicine provides information about nonstandard treatments that may be used with standard treatments or instead of standard treatments. Examples are acupunture and herbal medicine. On this site you can learn about the different treatments and also about studies that have been conducted to test their effectiveness. Such treatments should not be used without your physician's knowledge and approval.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
(National Institute of Health)
- Learn about complementary and alternative medicine. This Website teaches you how it is different from standard medicine and gives information about a variety of complementary and alternative treatments. It also provides information about the latest research on these treatments.
Last Modified: Tuesday February 07, 2017 11:29 AM