Electronic Cigarettes (E-Cigarettes)
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- E-cigarettes, Vapes, and Other Tobacco Products
(South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control)
- Has a variety of information about the health effects of e-cigarettes and vaping, including how it affects adults and children.
- Electronic Cigarettes
(Centers for Disease Control)
- Provides a variety of information on electronic cigarettes, their health effects and the risks they pose. The information is also available in Spanish.
- Vaping Devices (Electronic Cigarettes)
(National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- Describes what vaping devices are and how they work. Also discusses the health effects, including what it does to your brain.
- Vaping: What You Need to Know
- Geared towards teens, this webpage explains vaping, its health effects and tips on how you can quit smoking.
Last Modified: Tuesday January 28, 2020 10:03 AM