ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include News, General/Overviews, Alternative Therapy, Clinical Trials, Coping, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Treatment, Law and Policy, Organizations, Children, Teenagers, Women, and more. Read Frequently Asked Questions about ADHD, descriptive summaries, assessing complementary and/or controversial interventions, educating ADHD children, peer relationships, ADHD in adults, and much more. Select espaĆ±ol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
(Center for Parent Information and Resources)
- This AD/HD Briefing Paper discusses the signs of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, the diagnostic procedure, and how to get help for this condition.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- This article provides an overview of ADHD, including information on treatments and coping skills.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- This national organization provides education, advocacy, and support to individuals with AD/HD and their families. Select Support, then Chapter Locator to find the contact information for the SC chapter.
- Treatment Options for ADHD in Children and Teens: A Review of Research for Patents and Caregivers
(Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ))
- Geared towards parents, this guide has information on treatment options for children and teens with ADHD. Includes information on medicines, counseling, and how you can make the best decision for treatment for your child.
Last Modified: Monday February 06, 2017 11:51 AM