- People Against Rape
- People Against Rape (PAR), a private, non-profit organization, was established in 1974 as the first rape crisis center in South Carolina. PAR provides crisis intervention and advocacy for victims of sexual assault and domestic violence, support for their families and friends, and public education about sexual assault and domestic violence. They also accept and train volunteers.
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- Geared towards teens, this provides advice in case of rape, including how to seek medical treatment and dealing with emotions after the rape.
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- This national nonprofit is the largest anti-sexual violence organization in the United States. Information on this website includes the different kinds of sexual assault, places where you can find more links about sexual assault, statistics, and information about the National Sexual Assault Hotline.
Last Modified: Tuesday April 11, 2017 11:46 AM