- Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include News, General/Overviews, Clinical Trials, Coping, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Research, Rehabilitation, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Treatment, Genetics, Directories, Organizations, Statistics, Children, Teenagers, Men, Women, Seniors, and more. Get the facts on alcoholism and read FAQs about alcohol abuse. Learn the signs of alcoholism and how to recognize problem drinking. Read about recovery and how your doctor can help. Select espaĆ±ol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- College Drinking
(National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism)
- The purpose of this site is to combat the "increasingly complex issue of alcohol abuse among college students. It has links to the alcohol policies of individual colleges, statistics about college drinking, links and contact phone numbers where students can get help. The section for Parents has information about the dangers of drinking, Frequently Asked Questions, and other useful information about kids and alcohol. There is also a Student section with interactive information about the flow of alcohol through the body and alcohol myths.
- Easy to Read Drug Facts
(National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- This site has easy to read information about drugs and drug abuse,
recovery and treatment, and how to prevent drug abuse. Includes personal stories. You can listen to each page and watch videos.
- Underage Drinking
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include News, General/Overviews, Anatomy/Physiology, Clinical Trials, Coping, Prevention/Screening, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Treatment, Genetics, Law and Policy, Children, Teenagers, and more. Read about children and alcohol, how to talk to your kids about alcohol, college drinking, myths about alcohol, coping with an alcoholic parent, and more. Select espaĆ±ol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
Last Modified: Monday February 06, 2017 12:03 PM