- This site has basic information about arthritis, treatment options, and how to manage and take control if you suffer from arthritis. The Expert Answers feature offers a long list of questions people have submitted and answers by a physician specialist. You can also submit questions to be answered.
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include News, General/Overviews, Alternative therapy, Anatomy/Physiology, Clinical Trials, Nutrition, Coping, isease Management, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Treatment, Organizations, Statistics, Children, Women, and more. Read questions and answers about arthritis and rheumatic disease, about alternative therapies like acupuncture, herbs, and meditation, managing stress, returning to work, exercise and arthritis, managing fatigue, and much more. Select espanol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- Arthritis Foundation
- Learn about the more than 100 different types of arthritis at the site's Disease Center. For each condition, answers to basic questions like what is it, what are the symptoms, what treatments are available, and who is at risk are given. The Drug Guide has information on specific drugs and types of drugs. The site also has sections on Juvenile Arthritis, Diet and Nutrition, Pain Center, Alternative Therapies, and a Surgery Center.
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Information Clearinghouse
(National Institutes of Health)
- Find arthritis information under Health Topics. It provides information on various sub-topics, including arthritis in children, arthritis and exercise, arthritis pain, and more. Some articles are in spanish.
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include General/Overviews, Clinical Trials, Nutrition, Coping, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Disease Management, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Treatment, Law and Policy, Organizations, and more. Read general overviews of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, about coping with this disease, success at school, exercise, dental and eye care, financial assistance, and more. Select espanol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include News, General/Overviews, Alternative Therapy, Clinical Trials, Prevention/Screening, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Disease Management, Rehabilitation, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Treatment, Genetics,Organizations, and more. Read about non-traditional treatments, general articles about osteoarthritis, protecting your joints to prevent pain, exercises for traveling, arthritis in specific joints, managing housework with arthritis, and much more. Select espanol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- Find a rheumatologist
(American College of Rheumatology)
- You can find a rheumatologist by state, country or by name of the doctor.
Last Modified: Monday October 16, 2017 10:13 AM