- Bipolar Disorder
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- International Bipolar Foundation
- Provides information on bipolar disorder, education, research and support. Features a section in Spanish.
(Department of Health and Human Services)
- This site has information about the signs of mental illness, how you and others can seek help and how communities can host conversations about mental health. Learn about different types of mental illness, including depression, anxiety, anorexia, and schizophrenia. The site also includes information for people with mental illness, patients and caregivers, family and friends, and educators.
- Pendulum Resources
- Professional and Support Groups
- The Balanced Mind Foundation
- Early onset bipolar disorder
Last Modified: Wednesday January 22, 2014 10:17 AM