- Bipolar Disorder
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine.
- International Bipolar Foundation
- Provides information on bipolar disorder, education, research and support. Features a section in Spanish.
(Department of Health and Human Services)
- This site has information about the signs of mental illness, how you and others can seek help and how communities can host conversations about mental health. Learn about different types of mental illness, including depression, anxiety, anorexia, and schizophrenia. The site also includes information for people with mental illness, patients and caregivers, family and friends, and educators.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Provides support and services for people with depression and bipolar services.
Last Modified: Tuesday February 18, 2020 10:31 AM