- Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
- Click on the individual center to find addresses, phone numbers and a brief description of services. There is also a checklist of services and programs. Most have a URL listed under the address if you wish to see that hospital's site. In addition to the Find a Cancer Center feature, this site offers information about specific cancers, drugs, news, products, clinical trials and publications.
- Cancer Prevention & Control
(S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC))
- This web site provides descriptions and contact information to programs assisting the people of South Carolina.
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
Bureau of Community Health and Chronic Disease Prevention
Columbia, SC 29211
- Cancer Society of Greenville County
- The Cancer Society of Greenville County is a non-profit, United Way agency that provides free services to cancer patients and their families including financial aid, medical supplies and equipment, individual counseling and support groups. All services are free to Greenville County residents.
- Gibbs Regional Cancer Center
(Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System)
- Gibbs Regional Cancer Center is a nationally recognized cancer treatment and research facility associated with the National Cancer Institute, the Medical University of South Carolina, and the M.D. Anderson Cancer Manager Program. The oncology program is recognized by Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons and by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations as offering high quality cancer care. Programs include Clinical Trials, Cancer Data Management, Radiation Oncology, Energy for Life, Healing Arts, Breast Health, Lung Cancer Care, Palliative Care, Massage Therapy, and a Cancer Learning Center.
101 East Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303
- Hollings Cancer Center
(Medical University of South Carolina)
- This Website describes the services of the Hollings Cancer Center in Charleston. Select Patient Care from the menu on the left to get information about making appointments, driving directions, physicians, and the many different services sponsored by the Center. Local support groups, counseling services, outpatient care, and more are included. To find out about clinical trials, select Research/Trials from the menu at the left.
86 Jonathan Lucas Street
Charleston, SC 29425
- Keyserling Cancer Center
(Beaufort Memorial Hospital)
- The Keyserling Cancer Center offers cancer screening, medical oncology, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, support groups. It is affiliated with Medical University of South Carolina.
1680 Ribaut Road
Beaufort, SC 29935
- Phone: 877-532-6472
- NCCN: National Comprehensive Cancer Network┬«
- NCCN: National Comprehensive Cancer Network┬« is a corporation of the "world's leading cancer centers." Much of the information is for physicians and the content is limited. Treatment guidelines for patients are included for a few cancers. These are informative and lengthy. The links to network hospitals, which include services and contact numbers are helpful to those seeking treatment or screening. There are no South Carolina centers, but neighboring states are included.
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- This site's focus is on helping people with cancer work through problems with health insurance and other issues such as job discrimination and debt crisis. However, the information can be helpful to anyone dealing with life altering illnesses. In addition to helpful information, the organization offers case management and mediation services.
- Prisma Health Cancer Center
- This site describes the cancer services available at the Greenville Memorial Medical Campus. You can Find a Cancer Specialist or Choose a Cancer Center Service.
900 W. Faris Rd.
- Phone: Toll Free: 1-888-240-7265
- Phone: Local: 864-455-7070
- Prisma Health Cancer Centers
(Prisma Health and the University of South Carolina)
- This Website has information about the services and staff at both campuses of the Prisma Health Cancer Centers. Use the tabs along the top of the page to find information. Learn about cancer by selecting children's cancer, types of cancer, types of treatments, risks & screenings. Select breast center to go to the Prisma Health South Carolina Comprehensive Breast Center Website. Physician profiles in Meet our team give medical and educational background of the doctors and contact information. You can select a specialty, an individual, or look at all physicians. Patient & visitor info gives phone numbers, driving directions, visiting hours, parking, food service, and other helpful information for each location.
- Main Phone Number
- Phone: 803-434-3500
- Prisma Health Baptist Campus
1301 Taylor Street
- Phone: 803-296-5010
- Prisma Health Richland Campus
7 Richland Medical Park Dr.
Columbia, SC 29203
- Phone: 803-434-7000
- Prisma Health South Carolina Breast Center
- Learn about breast cancer and the services of the Prisma Health South Carolina Breast Center at this site. Use the tabs across the top to find out about education & prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment , and more. Support programs offered by the Breast Center are also listed. Select meet our team to learn about the physicians who provide patient care.
1501 Sumter St.
Columbia, SC 29220
Last Modified: Thursday October 31, 2019 3:40 PM