- CJD (Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, Classic)
(National Center for Infectious Diseases)
- This Web site of the Centers for Disease Control has information about the connections between bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE, or "mad cow disease") and a disease in humans called variant Creutzfeldt -Jakob disease (vCJD). There are Questions and Answers, information for health practitioners about infection control practices, and a vCJD Fact Sheet.
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Links to sites which have been reviewed by librarians at the National Library of Medicine. Topics include News, General/Overviews, Research, Specific Conditions/Aspects, Organizations, and more. Read a description of this degenerative brain disease. Learn about links between mad cow disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and about research for drug treatments. Select espanol from the menu bar for Spanish links.
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Fact Sheet
(National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke)
- Has information about the disease, including symptoms, treatment information and research.
Last Modified: Wednesday March 29, 2017 12:00 PM